Inland Marine Construction Insurance
The construction industry is complex and every project and job site is distinct. Schedules of equipment can change as often as the jobs they are used on. As a national insurer writing over three billion dollars in commercial construction, Travelers Inland Marine has the industry expertise, innovative products and services to keep your projects moving forward.
We provide protection for a wide range of projects: from large four-wall construction, such as high-rise office complexes, to road, airport, transportation, waste-water treatment, stadium, bridges, renewable energy and large-scale art projects. Our financial strength and limits capacity enables us to provide insurance for your largest projects.
Whether your property is at a job site, in transit or in storage we offer an array of coverages, including:
- Green building
- Millwright and rigger's
- Renewable energy construction
- Specialized equipment
Who is this right for?
- Specialty trade and general contractors
- Real estate developers
- Building owners
Find an Agent
Need an Agent?
Get the personal service and attention that an agent provides.
Find a local agent in your area:
Related Products & Solutions
Insights & Expertise
How does the law determine whether you are held liable for your products and services? Find out more about the two key principles of liability.
Business continuity planning can help protect you from long-term risks. Build a business continuity plan with these 4 steps.
Travelers Inland Marine Network is our patented loss mitigation process that provides a competitive advantage for our customers. Our dedicated specialists in risk mitigation, Claim and special investigations identify and minimize risk to help keep your operations running smoothly. Our risk mitigation specialists can work with you before and throughout even your most highly engineered projects.
Risk Management Resources
- More than 700 Risk Control consultants countrywide, with valuable industry experience, supported by dedicated Inland Marine Specialists
- To accommodate our customers in today's fast-paced business world, we offer solutions and resources that can be delivered on-site, online and on-demand. These solutions are offered to help customers develop strategies to minimize their exposures and/or disruptions resulting from property damage
Our skillfully trained investigators help deliver optimal claim outcomes for our customers by actively pursuing avenues of recovery 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for all cargo and other specialty losses.
- 30,000 employees are available to help in the event of a catastrophe
- Claim Accounting Services offer a sophisticated, in-depth evaluation of our customers’ business interruption losses
- 24/7 loss reporting, online or by phone