Oil and Gas - Property Insurance
Your focus is on the oil and gas industry. Your property coverage from Travelers focuses on protecting your buildings, equipment and other business property.
What Types of Coverages Are Available?
- Business personal property
- Leased personal property, including equipment you lease or rent from others, when you are contractually required to insure such property
- Personal property of others
- Electronic data processing equipment and media
Plus Other Enhancements, Including:
- Debris removal
- Pollutant cleanup and removal
- Preservation of property
- Protection of property
- Increased cost of construction or repair
- Newly acquired or constructed property
- Personal effects and property of others
- Valuable papers and records
- Accounts receivable
A variety of time element coverage options are also available, including coverage for Business Income and Extra Expense.
Find an Agent
Need an Agent?
Get the personal service and attention that an agent provides.
Find a local agent in your area:
Insights & Expertise
Having a comprehensive contractual risk transfer (CRT) program can be a critical component in managing risks in the oil and gas industry.
Having well-documented policies can help companies safely and efficiently onboard employees.
Taking measures to effectively manage risks when hiring oil and gas subcontractors can help operators safely and efficiently transport equipment and materials.