Oil & Gas - Property Insurance
Your focus is on the oil and gas industry. Your property coverage from Travelers focuses on protecting your buildings, equipment and other business property.
Travelers provides the following coverage features for the oil and gas industry:
- Business personal property
- Unscheduled equipment you lease or rent from others when you are contractually required to insure such property
- Newly acquired equipment
- Pollutant cleanup and removal
Plus these other enhancements included in your coverage:
- Limited collapse coverage
- Debris removal
- Preservation of property
- Loss in value of undamaged portion of damaged building
Additional benefits available, many with coverages and limits not available in standard ISO forms, such as:
- $25,000 computer breakdown
- $10,000 random attack – hacking event or computer virus
- $25,000 sewer backup or overflow
- $25,000 property in transit
There are several time element options available, including Travelers' specialized and proprietary blanket earnings and extra expense coverage.
Who is this right for?
Find an Agent
Need an Agent?
Get the personal service and attention that an agent provides.
Find a local agent in your area:
We understand that each oil and gas company has unique risks and exposures. Our knowledgeable Risk Control professionals, who are dedicated to the oil and gas industry, work with customers to help them understand and manage these risks.
Our claim team specializes in handling losses that arise out of the oilfield, with proven expertise in understanding master service agreements (MSAs) and the importance of contractual risk transfer (CRT). We offer the power and resources of a national company, with local expertise and autonomy.