EnergyPro® Rigs and Equipment Coverage
Whether your oil or gas rigs and equipment are on the move or stationary in the field, Travelers EnergyPro Rigs and Equipment coverage provides needed protection for these valuable assets.
Covered equipment may include the following:
- Oil or gas well-servicing, well-drilling or well-work over rigs and equipment, as well as scheduled vehicles
- Machinery, tools, appurtenances, derricks and substructures
- Similar property of others in your care, custody or control
Find an Agent
Need an Agent?
Get the personal service and attention that an agent provides.
Find a local agent in your area:
Coverage highlights include:
- Coverage for additionally acquired property
- Debris removal
- Preservation of property
- Pollutant cleanup and removal
- In-hole salvage expenses
Additional specialized options to meet your needs:
- Suspension ("layup") coverage offers a reduced premium for rigs and equipment that are not in use
- Flood or earthquake coverage
- Replacement cost coverage
- Agreed value coverage
We understand that each oil and gas company has unique risks and exposures. Our knowledgeable Risk Control professionals, who are dedicated to the oil and gas industry, work with customers to help them understand and manage these risks.
Our claim team specializes in handling losses that arise out of the oilfield, with proven expertise in understanding master service agreements (MSAs) and the importance of contractual risk transfer (CRT). We offer the power and resources of a national company, with local expertise and autonomy.
We are committed to making the oil and gas industry safer by providing our customers with service to help them deal with and ideally prevent a well blowout.