Oil and gas industry EnergyPro® Rigs and Equipment
Whether your valuable rigs and equipment are on the move or stationary in the field, Travelers EnergyPro Rigs and Equipment coverage helps make exposures one less thing to worry about.
EnergyPro rigs and equipment covers the following types of equipment:
- Well-servicing, well-drilling or well work over rigs and equipment, as well as scheduled vehicles
- Machinery, tools, appurtenances, derricks and substructures
- Similar property of others in your care, custody or control
Coverage enhancements include:
- Coverage for newly acquired property
- Pollutant cleanup and removal
- In-hole salvage expenses
Choose additional specialized options to meet your needs:
- Suspension ("layup") coverage offers a reduced premium for rigs and equipment that are not in use
- Flood or earthquake coverage
- Replacement cost coverage without deduction for depreciation
- Agreed value coverage can provide up to the dollar value of the policy agreed upon by you and Travelers for a total loss
For independent agent or broker inquiries, please contact us.
Travelers agents can visit Agent HQSM for exclusive content. If you experience any difficulty logging in, please email email@example.com or call Agency Automation at 800.842.2522.
If you are interested in becoming a Travelers agent, please visit our Become an Agent page.
For further information or to purchase Oil & Gas insurance products and services from Travelers, please contact an independent Oil & Gas insurance agent or broker.