EnergyPro® Umbrella Excess Liability
Businesses operating in the oil and gas industry have a wide variety of unique liability exposures. Travelers EnergyPro Umbrella Excess Liability coverage is designed to address the umbrella excess liability exposures that confront them. Our integrated coverage approach combines pollution coverage with umbrella excess liability coverage in the same policy form to provide virtually seamless protection for many types of losses.
Travelers EnergyPro Umbrella Excess Liability insurance has the features you would expect, providing coverage for:
- Bodily injury and property damage liability
- Personal injury liability
- Advertising injury liability
- Optional excess automobile liability and employers liability
Find an Agent
Need an Agent?
Get the personal service and attention that an agent provides.
Find a local agent in your area:
Additional benefits of Travelers EnergyPro Umbrella Excess Liability:
- Occurrence-based coverage, including for pollution claims or suits
- Pollution clean-up costs coverage for sudden and accidental pollution incidents resulting from your oil or gas operations, including operations at your premises, equipment yards and work sites, if covered by the underlying EnergyPro commercial general liability coverage
- Pollution bodily injury and property damage coverage for sudden and accidental pollution incidents, including incidents that begin at your premises, equipment yards or work sites, if covered by the underlying EnergyPro commercial general liability coverage
- Pollution coverage includes a full 30-day knowledge period and 90-day reporting period for pollution incidents
- Coverage for property damage to underground resources and equipment when policy is endorsed to provide such coverage Contractual liability coverage, for pollution and other claims, with excess coverage for third-party action-over and pass-through indemnity claims and for certain joint operating agreement expenses assumed by non-operators, if covered by the underlying EnergyPro Commercial General Liability coverage
- Coverage for many types of claims or suits brought by co-owners of the working interest in a well
- Excess coverage over the unique blanket additional insured endorsements available on the underlying EnergyPro commercial general liability coverage
We understand that each oil and gas company has unique risks and exposures. Our knowledgeable Risk Control professionals, who are dedicated to the oil and gas industry, work with customers to help them understand and manage these risks.
Our claim team specializes in handling losses that arise out of the oilfield, with proven expertise in understanding master service agreements (MSAs) and the importance of contractual risk transfer (CRT). We offer the power and resources of a national company, with local expertise and autonomy.