Need peace of mind in your busy day? Your wish is our Alexa command.
We’ve added a new Home Central skill to our Alexa lineup: Home Central for Echo Show. Now you have three ways to use Travelers Alexa skills to help you stay on top of the duties of home ownership and help keep your home safe and sound – all using smart technology.
Travelers Echo Show Home Central Skill
Improve your knowledge of key areas of preventative home maintenance with the Echo Show Home Central Skill, which includes a unique experience that features a series of video-supported home safety and maintenance tips with corresponding checklists that let users track their progress.
With the Home Central Skill for Echo Show:
- You’ll track your home safety progress in four key categories.
- You’ll get actionable tips and trackable checklists.
- You can set reminders to return to specific tasks when you have time to get them done.
Learn preventative steps you can take to help make your home safer. Create checklists for plumbing, weather, fire and home security tasks and track your progress.
Travelers Alexa Skill
Policyholders can tap into the Travelers Skill for Alexa to get quick information on their policy with just a voice command. With the Travelers Alexa Skill, you can:
- Find out when your payment is due.
- Request your Auto Insurance ID cards to be mailed.
- Get your billing account number and policy number.
- Ask for your agent's phone number.
- Check when your policy renews.
It can be challenging to keep on top of the many things we need to do to keep a home safe and sound. Make it easier on yourself. Keep things running smoothly at home with timely tips and reminders from Travelers Echo Show Home Central Skill for Alexa, and manage your Travelers account with our Travelers Skill for Alexa.