Excess Casualty Insurance
Protecting your business is as important to us as it is to you—particularly when dealing with large losses beyond what your primary insurance can cover. Travelers provides an extra layer of protection with monoline umbrella and excess liability through our Travelers Excess Casualty unit. Dedicated underwriting, actuarial and claim teams leverage industry expertise and specialization to deliver a total cost of risk solution, providing peace of mind to our customers for their largest and most complex losses.
Excess Casualty and Commercial Umbrella
- Lead umbrella and excess liability coverage
- $25 million in capacity
- Coverage offered through our A/B Umbrella form
- Crisis management services expenses coverage automatically included in our A/B Umbrella form at no additional cost
- Ability to provide coverage on worldwide basis
- Ability to provide umbrella/excess coverage excess of aircraft, foreign, personal umbrella liability; miscellaneous professional liability; and media liability for printers, publishers, broadcasters
- Most-favored jurisdiction endorsement - provides admitted coverage for punitive damages
- Ability to write admitted and non-admitted policies*
Find an Agent
Need an Agent?
Get the personal service and attention that an agent provides.
Find a local agent in your area:
Related Products & Solutions
Insights & Expertise
Identifying and understanding the risks can help you determine the appropriate liability coverage to protect your business, and ensure long-term success.
Large verdict awards are becoming increasingly common. See how they've punctured excess and umbrella layers in the National Law Journal's Top 100 Verdicts of 2016.
Counterfeit parts can be costly and dangerous. Help protect your supply chain by watching out for these signs.
Learn about 6 trending facts contributing to today's catastrophic liability risks.