Commercial umbrella and excess liability coverage capabilities
The Travelers Excess Casualty umbrella policy form is a first-of-its-kind in the industry, providing a wide array of coverage options over a primary program or over a policyholder's retained limit. Our capabilities include:
- $25 million in capacity
- Lead and excess coverage
- Admitted and non-admitted paper
- A one thousand per million minimum
- Ability to schedule media professional liability for printers, publishers and broadcasters, excess over personal umbrella coverage, aircraft, foreign and other miscellaneous professional liability
- Most favored jurisdiction extension which provides admitted coverage for punitive damages
- No self-insured retention (SIR) requirement
- Risk Purchasing Groups
Our financial strength, flexibility, expertise and innovative products keep your customers in-synch with their evolving risks.
Travelers agents can visit Agent HQSM for exclusive content. If you experience any difficulty logging in, please email email@example.com or call Agency Automation at 800.842.2522.
If you are interested in becoming a Travelers agent, please visit our Become an Agent page.
For further information or to purchase insurance from Travelers Excess Casualty, please contact your independent insurance agent or broker.